Issaquah Montessori School is looking for Montessori-minded assistant teachers. We are a traditional Montessori school serving the Issaquah-Sammamish area. Our mission is to nurture each child’s unique potential.
Ideal candidates are team players and passionate about working with young children. You’ll collaborate with another assistant teacher in a multi-age (3-6 years old) classroom as part of an after-school team. The hours for this position are 8:00 am-4:00 pm, with the possibility of hours available in summer.
- Ability and desire to work respectfully and compassionately in and with a diverse population
- A sense of humor and a sense of humility
- Ability to fulfill all Washington State Department of Early Learning requirements (negative TB test, MMR immunization, pass a background check, etc.)
- Ability to fully participate as a team member in a professional learning community
- Previous Montessori experience desired but not required
Compensation dependent on experience and education. Benefits available after a 30-day review. This position must begin August 28, 2023 and may have potential for starting sooner.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.