Inspiring empathetic, inquisitive, and resilient leaders.
Issaquah Montessori School provides children a thoughtfully prepared, traditional Montessori environment in which to flourish, surrounded by respect, order, and a sense of community. We are committed to observing and guiding each child through the developmental process.
- Model compassion for each other and the natural world
- Prioritize social-emotional learning
- Practice self-reflection
- Offer a safe space for holding emotions
- Acknowledge and support the needs of the child
- Allow the natural curiosity of the child to unfold
- Spark joy and a love of learning
- Practice problem solving
- Develop skills to pursue passions
- Provide a safe space to learn
- Encourage persistence
- Respect and acknowledge the work of the child
- Celebrate independence